Practice 🍀social blisstancing🍀 with 🍺 Walkerville Irish Red Ale!
Grab a six pack to go!
Sláinte! 🤜 🍻 🤛
Sour Cream and Chives Topping Ingredients:
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 Tbsp chives finely chopped (Compliments of Lee and Maria’s Market)
- 2 pounds Russet potatoes peeled, may substitute Yukon Gold (about 4 large)
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 egg large
- 1/4 cup half and half
- 4 Tbsp unsalted butter
- Canola oil for cooking the Boxty
- 3 (450g) Portobello Mushrooms about 1 lb
- 1 Tbs olive Oil (Compliments of Dressed by an Olive)
- 1 C (150g) Yellow Onion diced, about 1/2 a medium onion
- 1/2 C (100g) Smoky BBQ Sauce
- 1/4 + 1/8 tsp Liquid Smoke
4.8% ABV | 20 IBUs
Irish Red Ale that is very mild and easy drinking, with a subtle fruity character from the English yeast.