Here comes the sun 😎
Walkerville Smooth Sail Summer Ale says more summer! 🍺☀️🏖
This fresh & citrusy smooth light pale ale paired nicely with our 🎣 catch of the day trout pate! 👍🏻😋
3.9% ABV | 20 IBUs
A light and refreshing summer ale that is sure to please the palate. At an easy 3.9% ABV, this “all day” ale features a delightful citrus character from Mosaic and Amarillo hops!
- 75 g unsalted butter
- 170 ml carton soured cream
- 1 lemon juiced Vegetables Compliments of Lee and Maria’s Market
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 6 fillets about 400g hot smoked trout
- Warm the butter in a large bowl in the microwave, until just melted. Beat in the cream, lemon juice, a little salt and plenty of black pepper.
- Roughly flake the fish straight into the bowl (checking for any bones). Mix in gently to keep some texture. Cover and chill.
- Take out of the fridge 20 mins before serving. Spoon onto plates and garnish with pea shoots, add toasted baguette slices and lemon cheeks or wedges.