Hey Dawg…👋Have you checked out Top Dog Brewing Company?! 🍺
It’s available on tap at many bars & restaurants in Windsor/Essex County!
Triple A Amber Lager with its smooth hints of malted caramel sided perfectly with these simply made crispy potato stacks!
Top Dog Brewing Company Triple A Amber Lager
ABV: 4.5%, IBU: 15
Considered a star of the minor leagues, this beer is for those still crafting their senses before being called up to drink in the “Big League”. This beer was inspired by one of the best to ever play the brewing game, Yuengling Brewery. Founded in 1829, Yuengling is considered America’s oldest brewery, and we’ve taken notes. This sessionable lager sets out to pay homage to Yuengling’s most famous recipe with upfront hints of malted caramel and a smooth, crisp finish.
Crispy Parmesan Potatoes Stacks
- 4-6 medium Russet potatoes cut into 1/8 inch thick slices
- 2 Tbsp Olive oil Compliments of Dressed by an Olive
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh oregano
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh thyme
- 1-2 cloves garlic grated
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- kosher salt and black pepper
- red pepper flakes to taste
- Preheat the oven 400° F. Lightly grease a 12 cup muffin tin.
- Cut the potatoes using a Mandoline into 1/8 inch thin slices.
- In a large bowl, stir together the oil, oregano, thyme, garlic, cheese, and a large pinch of both salt and peppers. Add the potatoes and toss well to coat. Layer the potatoes evenly among the prepared muffin tin, stacking the layers all the way to the top. The potatoes will shrink down as they cook.
- Cover with foil and place on a baking sheet. Transfer to the oven and roast for 30 minutes. Remove the foil and continue cooking another 20-25 minutes or until the potatoes are tender and golden. Run a butter knife around the edges of each stack to release them. Serve immediately, sprinkled with a little sea salt.