🌷Staying in & going all out with Sprucewood Rose!🌷
We celebrated another week down of social distancing & found inspiration from the Spring issue of Food & Drink! 🌸 Lots of time to order for Mom’s big day!
- 2 large pork tenderloins, about 2 lb (1 kg) in total
- 10 fresh sage leaves, very finely chopped or 1 tsp (5 mL) dried rubbed sage
- 2–3 large garlic cloves, minced
- ¼ tsp (1 mL) salt
- ¼ tsp (1 mL) freshly ground black pepper
- 9–10 slices thick-cut bacon
- Kitchen twine
- 3–4 large apples, such as Cortland or Spy (Compliments of Lee and Maria’s Market)
- 1 large cooking onion
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) all-purpose flour
- 1½ cups (375 mL) chicken broth or stock
- 1 tbsp olive oil for searing (Compliments of Dressed by an Olive)
Alcohol : 11.3%
Vintage : 2018
Sugar Level : Off-dry
Oak or Unoaked : No Oak
Tannins : Low
Vegan Friendly : Yes
Unit Size : 750mL
A sophisticated wine with great balance. Experience it’s light strawberry flavour and soft, off-dry finish.
This wine is not availabe for further discounts.