Cold beer, warm house…can’t lose with Sandwich Brewing Company’s Big Investment! IPA lovers rejoice!
- 2 onions, peeled and quartered
- 1 whole pork butt (pork shoulder roast)
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- One 11-ounce can chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 2 cans pop
- 4 packed tablespoons brown sugar
Garlic infused olive oil brushed and baked on the pie crust.
Coleslaw dressed with Serrano Chile honey vinegar, avocado oil & herbs.
IPA – Imperial / Double
7.5% ABV 61 IBU (3.78)
Much like that uncle that shows up every third Christmas, this beer is unapologetically bold and bitter. Our nod to the great ales of the Pacific North-West, this IPA supports it’s liberal hop bill with a strong Canadian malt backbone. Be sure to linger over the citrusy, piney aroma before you dive in.