Sandwich Brewing Co. Hop the Boards IPA… Hey there Hop stuff,
Would you beer my Valentine?! ❤️🍺
A 6.6% IPA dry hopped with Galaxy hops. It is crisp and light with a hint of tropical sweetness and a sneaky high ABV and a IBU of 64.
Available to go in howlers and growlers! Don’t wait, hop the boards and grab yours…
Baked Hot Honey Mustard Pretzel Chicken Fingers.
- 1/4 cup dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt sour cream, or olive oil mayo
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 lb boneless chicken tenders
- 2 cups finely crushed salted pretzel twists
- 1 tsp each garlic and onion powder
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp black pepper
- extra virgin olive oil for brushing Compliments of Dressedby an Olive
- ranch dressing for serving optional
- In a bowl, whisk together the mustard, yogurt, and honey. Add the chicken and toss well to coat.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment.
- Add the pretzel crumbs, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika and a pinch of pepper to a medium sized bowl. Stir to combine.
- Remove each piece of chicken from the honey mustard, and dredge through the crumbs, pressing gently to adhere. Place on the prepared baking sheet. Repeat until all the chicken has been used. Make sure not to crowd your pan, if necessary use two baking sheets. Lightly brush/drizzle the chicken with olive oil. Transfer to the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Meanwhile, make the spicy honey sauce. We used Butch's Best BBQ Sauce Hot and added some honey to taste.
- Serve the chicken topped with flaky salt and spicy honey sauce for dipping. Enjoy!