Spring has sprung 🌷what a great time for a visit! North 42 Degrees Cabernet Sauvignon Rosé 💕 is VQA and available in the LCBO!
But hey, what a time to get out there and smell the rosé! 🤗
This is radish & grapefruit salad from LCBO Food & drink is an amazing pair with this wine!
North 42 Degrees Cabernet Sauvignon Rosé, 2019 VQA
Macerated on the skins for 18 hours, this coral dry rosé showcases strawberry and tropical fruit notes, a playful wisp of cotton candy and a squeeze of lemon. These flavours dance across the palate, creating a playful mouthfeel, refreshing acidity, and a lasting finish. A terrific, versatile food pairing wine or to enjoy on its own. This is a wine you build a relationship with.
Harvest date: October 20, 2019 Brix: 19.2 ABV: 11.5% Sugar: 8.5g/L Total Acidity: 7.7 g/L
Radish and Grapefruit Salad
- 4 small grapefruit
- 4 green onions thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup black olives pitted
- 12 radishes thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil Olive Oils Compliments of Dressed by an Olive
- 3 Tbsp. grapefruit juice
- salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Thinly slice the radishes and green onions.
- Peel the grapefruit and cut into sections over a bowl, to catch the juice (this should give you enough juice–or more than enough–to make the dressing). Place the grapefruit sections, green onions, olives and radishes in a salad bowl. Chill until ready to serve.
- Whisk together the dressing ingredients. Just before serving, pour dressing over the salad and gently toss together. Serves four. Best eaten right away.