Sip & Devour!
Shake up surf & turf with Aleksander Estate’s Cabernet Sauvignon perfectly served with good company!
INGREDIENTS METRIC IMPERIAL
- Rock Lobster Tails 1 1/2 kg 3 lbs
- Pancetta, diced 250 g 1/2 lbs
- Vegetable Oil 30 mL 2 tbsp
- Shallots, diced 125 mL 1/2 cups
- Celery, diced 125 mL 1/2 cups
- Garlic, minced 15 mL 1 tbsp
- Shitake Mushrooms, sliced 250 g 1/2 lbs
- Salt and Pepper
- Green Onions, minced 30 mL 2 tbsp
- Dry White Wine 125 g 4 oz
- Beef Tenderloin, center cut, trimmed and butterflied 4 kg 8 lbs
Atop one of the highest points in the Lake Erie wine region the vineyards of Aleksander Estate Winery are naturally protected and ideally located for the growth of high quality grapes and wines.
A medium bodied dry red wine with tobacco and black pepper aromas followed by dark berry and ripe fruit flavours. classically paired with lamb, but will go well with almost any meat – beef, pork, venison, even rabbit.
Aleksander estate winery is proud to be the centre of quality local wine culture