Flights & bites for Daddio 😎
Dads get thirsty!! 🍺
Help him work on his six pack this Father’s Day & own being the favourite 😉
Hit the open streets in Amherstburg this weekend & checkout Lot 10 Brewing Company! 🍻
British Ale- 4% ABV 26 IBU
Very mild and sessionable. Light amber in colour with slight bready notes.
Beef Crustini with Horseradish and Dijon
- 1/2 cup olive oil Compliments of Dressedby an Olive
- 2 tbsp soya sauce
- 1 tsp worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- seasoning salt to taste
For Crustinin Bites
- 8 oz Grilled Steak marinated
- 8 toasted Crustini
- 3 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 2 tbsp Horseradish
- 1/2 cup 0% plain yogurt
- 8 capers
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Shaved Parmesan Cheese for garnish
- add all marinade ingredients in bowl and mix well.
- place steak in baggie and fill with marinade. Let sit for at least 2 hours
- Grill steak to medium rare and tent.
- mix horseradish, yogurt, and dijon in a bowl.
- toast crustini to golden brown on grill.
- slice steak into thin strips.
- assemble crustini bites by placing so horseradish mix then a slice of steak. Add more mix then place caper on top and chives. Add parmeseam if disired. enjoy.