Time to take it outside with Mastronardi’s Pinot Grigio…
Patio pizza’s new bff!
- 1 cup fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes, or to taste
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped herbs, such as basil, parsley, rosemary, thyme (optional)
- 1 pound pizza dough 1 tablespoon flour, for dusting
- 1/2 cup diced smoked ham
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp white Cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon finely grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
Our Pinot Grigio is a crisp, lively dry wine with fruit flavours of pear and apple and hints of lemon and mineral. This is a medium bodied wine with a soft refreshing palette and a long finish. Serve with salads, poultry, light appetizers , fish and seafood.