This Valentine’s Day uncork a romantic meal for two with North 42 Degrees Sparkling Sauvignon Blanc!
Cupid approved with sparkle & chocolate pepper sauce!
- 1 1/2-pound pork rack (700 grams, 8 ribs), frenched
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup (250 ml) lamb stock, preferably homemade (or use low-sodium beef stock)
- 1/2 ounce (15 grams) chocolate (70 percent), chopped
- 500g desiree potatoes, peeled, chopped
- 1/2 small (500g) cauliflower, trimmed, cut into florets
- 40g butter, chopped
- 2/3 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
A festive sparkling wine with playful aromas of clementine and guava and a crisp palate with a hint of green apple, flint and dry apricot on the finish.