Grab your six pack to go & hit the patio…It’s happy hour with Cured Craft Brewing Co!!
🍺 Triple ‘A’ IPA + jalapeño perogies 🔥= 👍🏻👍🏻😎
Cured Craft Brewing Triple ‘A’ IPA
ABV 6.0%. | IBU 65
This New England IPA has hop forward aromatics with crisp malts backbone and a burnt orange haze.
Aroma: Robust hop aroma, tropical fruit notes, balanced malt sweetness.
Appearance: Hazy burnt orange colour, high foam retention.
Flavour: Tropical fruit, stone fruit, tangerine, pineapple, mango, passionfruit, and grapefruit. Balanced malt sweetness.
Mouthfeel: Medium body, smooth silky character, medium carbonation.
Potato with Cheddar Cheese & Jalapeño Perogies
Classic Perogies with a Jalapeno kick.
- 1 bag Cheddar & Jalapeño Perogies we used Pelmen FoodsCanada premade
- 1 Jalapeño Pepper diced Compliments of Lee and Maria’s Market
- 2 tsp Jalapeño Olive Oil Compliments of Dressed by an Olive
- Boil perogies as per instructions on the bag.
- Spread boiled perogies on grill safe pan and coat in Jalapeño Olive Oil.
- sprinkle with diced Jalapeño pepper.
- Heat perogies on grill for approximately 7 minutes until they start to brown.
- Serve and sprinkle some uncooked Jalapeño peppers.
Vegetables Compliments of Lee and Maria’s Market Olive Oils Compliments of Dressed by an Olive