Patio life begins with Colchester Ridge Chardonnay! 🤩
This grilled shrimp peach feta salad was easy breezy like this wine 🍤🍑🥗
Invite your crew to your patio or theirs!! 🤙
You never forget the girl next door. The cute boy in class. Their warm smile. Their inviting, natural charm. They always made us feel comfortable, no matter the situation.
Our easy-going, unoaked Chardonnay features approachable flavours of apple with a splash of tropical fruit.
Type: White Wine
Pairs With: Cream Based Sauces, White Meat, Caesar Salad, Feta Cheese, and days that end in “y”.
Residual Sugar: 5 g/L (Dry)
Grilled Shrimp, Peach and Feta Cheese Salad
- 227 g zipper-back black tiger shrimp
- Wooden skewers soaked in water 20 minutes
- Olive oil Olive Oils Compliments of Dressed by an Olive
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 peach pitted and sliced into wedges Vegetables Compliments of Lee and Maria’s Market
- 2 red bell pepper cored and sliced into strips Vegetables Compliments of Lee and Maria’s Market
- 4 cups baby kale Vegetables Compliments of Lee and Maria’s Market
- ½ cup pecans
- 4 oz feta cheese, crumbled
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil Olive Oils Compliments of Dressed by an Olive
- ¼ cup white balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp raw honey
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- Heat a grill to medium. Thread the shrimp onto wooden skewers. Brush the shrimp with olive oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Grill the shrimp, about 2 minutes per side, until shrimp is pink and cooked through; set aside.
- Thread peach and pepper slices onto wooden skewers. Grill 6 to 8 minutes total, or until peaches and peppers are slightly soft. Remove the peaches and peppers from the skewers; set aside.
- Prepare the dressing: In a small jar, whisk together the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, honey, salt and pepper.
- Arrange the lettuce mix in 2 bowls or on 2 plates. Arrange the red peppers and peaches on top of each salad. Top with pecans, feta cheese and the shrimp skewers. Drizzle the dressing over the salad. Make 2 servings.