Crew Posh Cuvée, your go to guest white!
- 8-oz (225-g) slab of smoked bacon
- 3 lbs (1.36 kg) Brussels sprouts, trimmed (Compliments of Lee and Maria’s Market)
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) butter We used Olive Oil (Compliments of Dressed by an Olive)
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) maple syrup
- 1 to 2 tsp (5 to 10 mL) Sriracha
CREW’s 2017 POSH is a pale lemon hue with enticing aromas and flavours of grapefruit and white peach with a touch of minerality on the finish. This dry, aromatic wine with well-balanced acidity offers great versatility in food pairing and is a perfect pour at gatherings of large crowds with varied palettes.
The artwork on the label is an original piece from BC based artist Brent Lynch.
Pair with pasta salad, lemon butter sauce, smoked salmon, grilled chicken, and white fish.