Take care Tuesday…We are staying home, being safe & having a feel good moment with Cooper’s Hawk Charvivio!
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2-1 teaspoon black pepper, plus more for serving
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves, plus more for serving
- 1 (10-12 ounce) block feta cheese
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1/3 cup Panko bread crumbs
- 5 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil Tusuan Lime compliments of Dressed by An Olive
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced lemon zest (from about 1 lemon)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, chopped
- pita chips or pita bread, for serving
Charvivio [SHAR_VI_VIO] will mean different things to different people. Light day, barefoot on the beach, Summer breezes, soft April rain, full moon and bonfire, sweet summer gardens or relaxing with an indulgent wine. For those folks at Cooper’s Hawk Vineyards, it’s our newest wine. Charvivio is a lively blend of the Vidal, Chardonnay and Viognier. It is light, vibrant and elegant with some pip fruit and dried Provencal herbs on the nose. The palate will since the light medium bodied finish with riverstone undertones and clean minerally loaded finish. tried pairing Charvivio with a light bisque.