“A mother’s arms are more comforting than anyone else’s” 💕Princess Diana
Colio Lily Rosé Wine is the perfect gift!
Cheers to our amazing Moms!
Delicate raspberry accents…
New to the Lily family – a Rosé table wine. An elegant bouquet of juicy, ripe strawberries and lemon zest, with crisp apple notes and delicate raspberry accents all with a balanced acidity.
Pairs well with lighter fare such as tapas, or a frisée salad with goat cheese.
Vintage Date: 2020
VQA Designation: Ontario
Varietal: Chardonnay, Cabernet Franc
Alcohol Content: 12.5%
Fermentation: Stainless Steel Tanks.
Aging: Stainless Steel Tanks.
Residual Sugar: 4.5g/L
Sugar Code: 0
- 1 tsp olive oil Compliments of Dressed by an Olive
- 2 cups 500 apples, diced 1/4-1/2 inch skins on Compliments of Lee and Maria’s Market
- 1 1/2 tbsp brown sugar or maple syrup
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup water
- pinch nutmeg or cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp orange zest Compliments of Lee and Maria’s Market
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat a skillet or pan to medium-high heat and add oil till shimmers.
- Add apples and sauté for 3-4 minutes until starting to brown.
- Add rest of chutney ingredients.
- Bring to boil, stirring. Reduce heat and simmer for 5-6 minutes until apples are tender.