Make the weekend sweet with Colio Bricklayer’s Reward 🥈 2017 Riesling!
What a fun fall trend! 🙌
- Pound cake cut into 1″ slices (President’s Choice Pound Cake)
- 6 large peaches, cut in half ( Courtesy of Lee and Maria’s Market)
- 2 tablespoons canola oil (we used Dressed by an Olive Olive oil)
- 1/4 cup raw honey ( Courtesy of Grape Lakes Farm)
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
Patience has its rewards, like the wine you’re holding. It is the result of over 35
years of commitment to true craftsmanship and care. It was through brick-by-brick determination that our founders, humble bricklayers, realized their dream of
building Colio Estate Wines in Harrow.
Wine Style: Off-dry and fruity (MS)
Colour: Pale straw
Bouquet: Refreshing aromas of lilac blossoms, rose petals and hints of lime.
Taste: Fresh and crisp with a lively lime and Granny Smith apple flavours with a dry finish.
Food Matches: Pair with rich foods like seared scallops and pasta with cream sauce, or spicy foods like Thai or Indian dishes
Serve At: 8° – 10°C