Chapter Two Brewing Company’s Baboon Heart is not just for your home enjoyment 🙌Cheers!🍻
We are back in Red friends!!
AleABV 6.2% IBU 65 – This “Black IPA” strikes a beautiful balance between citrusy-resinous Northwest hops and subdued roasted chocolate caramel notes. Finishing semi-dry, the malt balance is not lost in an onslaught of hops.
Jalapeno Fig and Brie Crostinis
- Preheat Oven to 350. Cut crostini into 1 cm slices and brush both sides with olive oil.
- Chop Jalapeno into small cubes and cut brie into think slices.
- Mix half of the Jalapeno with the fig compote.
- Place cheese slices on crostini then add small dolop of fig compote. Top with left over Jalapeno cubes.
- Heat in Oven for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve straight away be careful cheese will be hot.