🍺 Black ‘n ‘ Brew Chocolate Stout from BREW Microbrewery!!
For the beer brownies:
- 1 cup dark beer (I used black ‘n’ brew chocolate stout)
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup + 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup + 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate, chopped (optional)
- 1 large egg white
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
For the frosting:
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
Chocolate stout with A.b.v, 5.5% smooth with roasted malt flavours and dry and subtle chocolate finish.