Take the backroad! 🦃
Colio Backroads Greenway White is a souper choice for all your many Thanksgiving eats!
Happy Thanksgiving! 🙏🏻
- 1 tablespoon chili olive oil (if cooking on stove top) Cindy’s Garden Olive Oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 small yellow onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon ginger, freshly grated
- 2 tablespoons Thai red curry paste
- 2 cups chicken or vegetable broth
- 1 medium-sized butternut squash, peeled, seeded, and cut into 1″ cubes (about 4 cups) compliments of Lee and Maria’s Market
- 1 (15-ounce) can coconut milk, divided
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, plus more to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper, plus more to taste
- Sriracha to taste, optional
- 1/3 cup cilantro, chopped, to garnish
- 1/3 cup unsalted, dry-roasted peanuts, chopped, to garnish
- Naan, to serve, optional
As any traveler knows, to take the back road is to experience a laid back, slower pace – a road that contains the unknown, and hidden gems. To take the road less traveled allows you to relax, unwind, and enjoy the scenic, rural beauty.
This down-to-earth and laid-back wine has expressive flavours of lime zest and green apple, with a supple mouth feel and a round finish. Pair with spicy foods like Mexican or Thai, grilled white fish or BBQ chicken.