Oh Canada…a great place to live, sip & savour!
Celebrate 150 with us all summer long & share your true patriot love to win!
Corn off the cob for this summer fun!
Corn from Lee and Marias Market
- 8 ears corn, husks and silk removed
- 2 cups whole milk
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 medium shallots, roughly chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1 red bell pepper, diced small
- 4 scallions (white and light-green parts only), thinly sliced
- Chopped fresh cilantro leaves or cilantro flowers (optional), for serving
Pale straw appearance and sweet spicy aromas greet the senses. Juicy lemon intermingles with Lodi apple and floral aromas to delight the senses. Crisp and light, this wine is uniquely versatile and can be enjoyed by itself or with a variety of dishes like pork, wild game and Asian cuisine. While bone dry, the body is perfectly weighted to balance with a firm backbone and elegant finish.