Get into the Spring of things!
Sun’s out, bunnies out so why not chill with Pelee Island’s Chardonnay?!
- 12-pack of dinner rolls or Hawaiian sweet rolls
- 3 cups rotisserie chicken
- ½ cup marinara sauce
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella, sliced
- ¼ cup basil, chopped
- ½ cup melted butter
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons basil, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan
Our viticulturist has specially selected his most prized grapes for this wine. Only the highest quality, “free run” juice – that which flows prior to any pressing – is fermented and gently aged in oak barrels.
Pale straw in color. Light and crisp with fresh aromas of apple, melon
and citrus. A crisp acidity with a touch of spice.
– White meats