Up to try a unique beer? 🙋♂️🙋♀️
Walkerville Belgium Strong Ale 🍺 is for the serious craft beer lover! We had fun pairing this one! The richness of the ravioli paired nice with this distinctive beer!!
Cheers to different beers! 🍻
Belgian Strong Dark Ale
10% ABV 25 IBU
Our Belgian Strong Ale has the delicious banana and clove aroma associated with the style including a full, warm palate with moderate bitterness.
After patiently maturing for 20 months in once used bourbon barrels, the beer has been enhanced by caramel, vanilla and bourbon flavours from the cask
Creamy Pumpkin Sage Ravioli with Prosciutto
- 3 tbsp butter
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- ¼ tsp dried nutmeg
- 10 oz pumpkin puree 2/3 a can
- 2 cup half & half
- 2 tsp fresh sage chopped fine
- ¾ cup fresh parmigiano reggiano cheese grated
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- ¼ tsp red pepper flakes ground
- 20 oz store bought fresh cheese ravioli
- ½ cup Crisped prosciutto for topping
- 2 tbsp pumpkin seeds for topping
- Melt butter in pan over low heat.
- Add minced garlic and stir, cook for 3-5 minutes to get garlic nice and fragrant.
- Add nutmeg.
- Turn heat up to med/low.
- Add the pumpkin purée stirring and cook 2-3minutes.
- Pour in the Cream, whisking to incorporate.
- Add in the fresh sage, parmigiano cheese, salt,ground flakes and pepper.
- Turn up the heat to medium and bring it to a boil.
- After it comes to a boil reduce heat to low. .
- Pour the cooked ravioli into the pumpkin sauce, mix and serve.
- Sprinkle crisp prosciutto and pumpkin seeds on top