Vivace Sonatina & the patio!!
Enjoy solo or with your meal!
Bottle Size:750 mL bottle
Vivace Estate Winery presents 2018 Sonatina, a ruby colored wine is loaded with aromas of black fruit. These unique well-known French-American hybrid grapes congregate, making a wonderfully smooth and easy drinking red wine.
Chicken with Parsley Feta Sauce
- 1 lb chicken breasts boneless skinless
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil Compliments of Dressed by an Olive
- 1 onion chopped Compliments of Lee and Maria’s Market
- 2 cloves garlic finely chopped or grated
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 lemon wedges quartered, plus 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 avocado diced
- 4 slices cooked thick cut bacon crumbled
- 1/2 tsp Red Pepper Flakes crushed
Parsley Feta Sauce
- 6 ounces feta cheese
- juice from 1 lemon Compliments of Lee and Maria’s Market
- 1 tsp honey
- red pepper flakes crushed
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh tender herbs
- Preheat the oven to 425° F.
- On a baking sheet, toss together the chicken, olive oil, onion, garlic, parsley, chili powder, and a pinch each of salt and pepper. Add the lemon wedges.
- Bake 15 minutes, toss and bake another 5-10 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, make the feta sauce. Combine all ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth. Season to taste with chili flakes, then top with mixed herbs and a drizzle of oil.
- Switch the oven to broil. Broil 1-2 minutes, until the chicken chars on the edge.