🎄 Oh Snap! Checkout this Gingerbread Cookie Porter!! 🤗
Available on tap Billys tap house and Crave Family Grill & Pub
Top Dog Brewing Co. Gingerbread Cookie Porter inspired us to pair with this charcuterie dog house!
Porter | 4.7 % ABV | 20 IBU
Top Dog Brewing Co. – Kingsville, ON
Charcuterie Dog Chalet
- 2 square loaves of bread
- 600 g cream cheese room temperature
- Pretzel Sticks
- 200 g Salami
- Mozarella cheese
- 2 tbsp olive oil Olive Oils Compliments of Dressed by an Olive
- Salt & Pepper
- Rosemary & Candy Cherries to decorate
- Add cream cheese, salt & pepper to a bowl and mix lightly, leave to warm to room temperature.
- Use the first loaf of bread to form the walls. Cut door and window shapes into one of the long slices.
- For the roof, cut the second loaf of bread in half diagonally, then hollow it out. Place them on a baking tray, drizzle with olive oil and season with salt.
- Generously spread cream cheese on external-facing walls and roof so they’ll stick. Assemble and secure with toothpicks if needed.
- Place quarter slices of salami on the roof as tiles.
- Cover the side walls with pretzel as wooden logs.
- Then decorate with rosemary trees, salami and olive flowers and a mozzarella dog.