Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder…Grove IPA 🍻…enough said!
For the sweet potatoes:
- 3 medium-large sweet potato skins (about 3 inches in diameter and 5-6 inches long)
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil (Compliments of Dressed by an Olive)
For the stuffing:
- 1 (15 ounce) can 6 bean blend Beans in a Mild Chili Sauce
- ½ cup shredded colby jack or mexican cheese
For the honey lime chipotle yogurt:
- ¼ cup plain greek yogurt or sour cream
- 1 teaspoon honey
- ½ lime, juiced
- ¼ teaspoon chipotle chili powder, plus more to taste
- 1 green onion, diced
- Jalapeño slices
When Division Street was built it was a cause for celebration! Being the first major street developed in the growing township of Kingsville, the community rejoiced as they realized that they were experiencing a moment of historical significance for future generations to come. This IPA is super hop forward and copy’s the turbulent characteristics mentioned above. The balanced finish to this brew pays tribute to the settlers never getting ahead of themselves, finishing the job with modesty.
full body with a clean bitter finish.
medium hop aroma.