Molly is soo fetch! 🤩
Your ultimate white wine pleaser…Pelee Island Best In Show Pinot Grigio! Dry & medium bodied with aromas of apple, hazelnut & hint of vanilla. A great balance with our veggie comfort bake!
PRODUCT#: 277290 750ML BOTTLE
Sugar Code: (1)
Residual Sugar: 8 g/l
Grape(s): 75% Imported Pinot Gris/
25% Domestic Wine
KEY SELLING NOTES:
- Dry and medium-bodied
- Great balanced finish
- International Canadian Blend
Pale straw in colour with aromas of apple,
hazelnut and a hint of vanilla. This wine is
dry and medium bodied with a balanced
Enjoy with fettuccine Alfredo or turkey
Sweet Corn And Zucchini Pie
- 4 tbsp butter
- half of a yellow onion diced Vegetables Compliments of Lee and Maria’s Market
- 2 ears sweet corn Vegetables Compliments of Lee and Maria’s Market
- 2 large zucchini sliced very thinly (about 4 cups) Vegetables Compliments of Lee and Maria’s Market
- 8 oz sliced mushrooms Vegetables Compliments of Lee and Maria’s Market
- 1 tbsp dried basil
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 12 oz shredded cheese I used both Mozzarella and Parmesan
- 4 eggs beaten
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Heat the butter in a large, deep skillet over medium high heat. Add the onions, zucchini, and mushrooms. While the veggies saute, cut the corn kernels off the cob. Add them to the pan and continue to saute until the veggies are soft, 5-10 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Once the mixture has cooled for a few minutes, stir in the basil, oregano, salt, cheese, and the beaten eggs. Line a pie pan (9-inch or larger) with parchment paper or just grease a pan with nonstick spray. Transfer the mixture to the pan. Arrange the top so the zucchini slices lay flat and look nice. Top with a little extra cheese for looks, cover with greased foil, and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake for an additional 5 minutes to brown the top. Let stand for 10-15 minutes before cutting into slices.