Stay home for a Riesling!!😊
North 42 Degrees Sweet Riesling makes you love the wine your with!
Dazzling and delicious, this complex Riesling delivers ripe Bosc pear, peach nectar and spring flowers on the nose, with a repeat on the palate, as well as a squeeze of lemon, excellent minerality and a long finish. A stunning match to spicy foods and desserts or to sip on its own.
Harvest date: September /October 2018 Brix: various ABV: 10% Sugar: 30 g/L Total Acidity: 7.1 g/L
30 Minute Thai Beef Ramen
- 4 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 1 can 14 ounce coconut milk
- ¼ cup low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 2 tbsp honey
- ¼ cup Thai red curry paste
- 1 lb strip-loin steak cut in strips
- 8 oz cremini mushrooms sliced
- 1 medium onion sliced
- 2 green bell peppers chopped
- 1 inch fresh ginger grated
- 1 clove garlic minced or grated
- 2-4 squares ramen noodles
- 1 lime juiced
- 3 cup fresh Kale Compliments of Lee andMaria’s Market
- ⅓ cup fresh basil roughly chopped, plus more for serving
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- ½ cup soya sauce
- 2 tbsp olive oil Compliments of Dressedby an Olive
- The day before marinate the meat in soya sauce and vegetable oil.
- In a large soup pot, combine the chicken broth, coconut milk, soy sauce, fish sauce, honey, and curry paste. Add the steak, cremini mushrooms, red peppers, ginger, and garlic. Set over medium heat on the stove and bring to a simmer, reduce the heat to medium-low and simmer 15 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and shreds easily.
- Bring the soup to a boil over high heat. Stir in the noodles, lime juice, and kale. Let sit 5 minutes or until the noodles are soft.
- Ladle the soup into bowls and top with basil and toasted sesame oil. Enjoy!