A sweet heat treat!
North 42 Degrees Rosé paired with this salad will have you sayin’ “Thai have more please?!” 🤗
- 2 English or hothouse cucumbers, chilled Compliments of Lee and Maria’s Market
- 2 large carrots Compliments of Lee and Maria’s Market
- 1 tsp. Kosher salt
- 2 TBSP rice vinegar
- 1 TBSP fresh lime juice (about half a lime)
- 2-3 TBSP honey, to taste compliments of Grape Lakes Farm and Vineyard
- 1 tsp. Toasted sesame oil
- 1 tsp. Persian Lime infused olive oil compliments of Cindy’s Garden Center
- pinch of red pepper flakes, to taste
- ½-1 TBSP toasted sesame seeds (I used white and black, but either would work fine on their own)
- 1 scallion, sliced
- 2 TBSP fresh Thai Basil compliments of Grape Lakes Farm and Vineyard
Gold Medal -Finger Lakes International Wine Competition
Macerated on the skins for 18 hours on their skins for 18 hours, this salmon-hued wine dry rose showcases red berry notes, a playful wisp of cotton candy and a squeeze of lemon. These flavours dance across the palate, creating a playful mouthfeel, refreshing acidity, and a lasting finish. Pairing: enjoy this wine alone or with your favourite foods; a particular great match for Mediterranean fare and pizza.
Harvest Date: October 17, 2018
Fresh, Bright, and dry. Enjoy this crisp Rosé year round!
VQA Four Mile Creek VQA