Happy 150th Birthday Canada!
Oh Canada…a great place to live, sip & savour!
Celebrate 150 with us all summer long & share your true patriot love to win!
Pelee Island Winery 2016 Vidal celebrates with a special 150 label on it’s 2016 Vidal.
Vegetables from Lee and Marias Market.
Kabobs from Medel Brothers Quality Meats
- 3⁄4 cup dry sherry
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 -4 chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger
- 1 lb chuck steak, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 lb chicken, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 white onion, cut into 1 inch pieces
OFF-DRY & FRUITY WHITE WINE
Product# 393405 – 750ml Bottle
Product# 594275 – 1500ml Bottle
Alcohol : 12.5%
Sugar Code: (1)
Residual Sugar: 11.5 g/L
Vidal is a grape that is well adapted to Canadian vineyards due to its winter hardiness/ and its versatility in making many different styles of wine from very dry to very sweet ice wines. This version has a slight residual sweetness and is slightly Â“off DryÂ”
Pale gold in colour with citrus, pear and light honey aromas on the nose. Smooth ripe pear flavours on the palate lead to a citrus zest finish. Light to medium bodied with a good acidity balancing the sweetness.
– BBQ chicken, fish and pork
– Chinese cuisine
– Thai & Indian curries
– Mexican and Tex-Mex