Want a new obsession?
Look no further for an excellent pair!
Spatchcock it and you will be sipping Sprucewood Riesling in no time!
- 1/4 cup rice wine or sherry
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons natural peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons finely grated fresh ginger
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon dark brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil, plus more for grilling
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped cilantro, plus more for garnish
- 3 Cornish hens or small chickens (about 1 1/2 pounds each), quartered
- Lime wedges, for serving
- Cooked sticky rice, for serving
- 1/3 cup unsalted roasted peanuts
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 teaspoons sambal oelek or other Asian chilli sauce
- 1/2 cup chicken stock or low-sodium broth
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon natural peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 small fresh red chilli—stemmed, seeded and thinly sliced
Awaken your senses with a bright and distinct pear and citrus nose, followed by a refreshing green apple finish. Light enough to pair with seafood, yet a flavourful match with chicken or pork.