🐝 Bee kind to yourself & pick up GL Heritage Bee-utiful Honey Brown Ale! 🍺😜
Locally-sourced honey was infused into this slightly sweet and toasty brown ale. It is lightly hopped to create a very smooth and flavourful finish. Enjoy.
Smooth, Toasty, Sweet Finish Abv/Ibu 5.6% / 25.
Chicken Wonton Tacos
- 4 chicken breasts finely diced
- 4 tbsp hoisin sauce
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tsp fresh ginger minced
- 1 bag coleslaw
- 4 green onions thinly sliced Compliments Lee and Maria's Market.
- 1 tbsp hot sesame oil
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp raw honey
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
For tacos + toppings
- 2 tbsp olive oil compliments Dressed by an Olive.
- 16 large Wonton wrappers
- Sweet chilli sauce to serve
- Sesame seeds to serve
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Spray wonton wrappers with cooking spray or brush with a bit of olive oil, then drape over the bottom side of a cup cake baking dish. Bake for 8-10 minutes, watching closely closely so they don't burn. You may need to cook the wonton wrappers in batches. Once you have the required amount, set aside.
- Mix diced raw chicken in a large bowl with hoisin sauce, hot sesame oil, soy sauce, garlic and ginger. Heat a large skillet over high heat and saute chicken for 7-8 minutes, tossing frequently until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, mix ingredients for coleslaw together in a large bowl.
- Add chicken mixture to wonton shells, then top with coleslaw, drizzle with sweet chilli sauce and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Serve and enjoy!