Take a load off and treat yourself to your new go to refreshing summer beer 🍻 😎Sombrero Cerveza!! Frank Brewing Co. infused this beer with lime juice and it’s soo light & refreshing! 👍👍 it won’t stick to your ribs 😂
Give your taste buds a fiesta and dive into our Sombrero Cerveza! Infused with fresh lime juice this easy drinking beer is light and refreshing. We recommend drinking it ice cold with your toes in the sand. UNA CERVEZA POR FAVOR.
Costillas de Puerco (Pork Spare Ribs)
- 4½ lbs spare ribs or baby back
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp adobo
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp paprika
- ½ tsp cumin
- Rinse ribs under cool water.
- Using a knife remove any noticeable excess fat off of ribs. Using the tip of a knife, poke a few tiny holes into the skin to allow rub and marinade to seep inside meat.
- Combine dry spices in a small bowl.
- Add the 5 whole cloves of garlic to a mortar and pestle, mash, add the oil and the soy sauce to mortar.
- Sprinkle some but not all of the dry rub on both sides of the ribs. Pour the marinade over ribs and rub in well on both sides. Sprinkle the rest of the dry rub on both sides. Let ribs marinade for a minimum of 2 hours before baking or grilling.
- Cook ribs at 400 degrees for 1½ or until internal temperature is 195 degrees for maximum tenderness.
- Ribs are done when you you can insert a fork and meat falls apart.
- Let ribs rest for 10 minutes before serving