Happiness is wining & snacking with Erie Shores Zweigelt on a lazy Sunday afternoon!
A lighter dry red featuring berry/current finish and a peppery finish. Right on point with salmon crostinis.
Here at Erie shore vineyard zweigelt has always proven to make truly magnificent wine.
A full-bodied smooth red, aged in French oak giving it a melody of vanilla and clove, flavors and aromas. The french oak didn’t overpower this wine, but you’ll definitely feel the weight on your palate that comes with reserve wines. Truly a wine made for any occasion.
- 2 cups flaked cooked salmon
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 4 tbsp salsa
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley Vegetables Compliments of Lee and Maria’s Market
- 1 tsp dried cilantro
- 1/4 tsp ground cumin optional
- In a small bowl, combine salmon, cream cheese, salsa, parsley and cilantro. Add cumin if desired. Chill for 30 minutes2 cups flaked cooked salmon, 8 oz cream cheese, 4 tbsp salsa, 1 tsp dried cilantro, 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- Spread about 2 tablespoons salmon mixture over each crustini.