Crack Brew’s Walking Red Spiced Amber Ale 🍺 & 🍁 leaf all your work behind!! No regrets here!
Brew Microbrewery The Walking Red
5% ABV 30 IBU
An Amber beer flavoured with traditional fall spices. Best described as a pumpkin beer without the pumpkin, the Walking Red Spiced Amber Ale is a mellow amber ale with cinnamon and nutmeg notes that finishes with a sweet maltiness.
Maple Caramel Bacon Crack
Highly addictive, sweet, smoky and SO easy, this Maple Caramel Bacon Crack is your one-way ticket to flavour town. The four simple ingredients are probably in your pantry right now! Once you go bacon crack, you can't go back.
- ½ cup bacon crumbled
- 8 Graham crackers
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp olive oil courtesy of Dressed by an Olive
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a baking dish (like a 9 x 10) with parchment paper and lightly grease the parchment with olive oil. Place graham cracker squares to fill the bottom.
- Meanwhile, cook your bacon. we used a skillet, but you can bake it – whichever you prefer. Cook it until it's technically safe enough to eat and just about done, but still lighter in colour and not quite crispy. You don't want it fully cooked and crispy as it will continue to cook in the oven. I pulled mine out of the pan right when they were a medium-pink colour. Drain the bacon on a paper towel-lined plate.
- Drizzle half of the maple syrup over the graham crackers. Sprinkle with about ¼th cup of the brown sugar. Top with torn pieces of the cooked bacon. Drizzle the remaining maple syrup on top of the bacon pieces, and top with the remaining brown sugar.
- Bake for approx. 20-25 minutes or until bubbling and caramelised. Remove from the oven and allow the pan to come to room temperature or warm to the touch before cutting or breaking into pieces. You can serve this at room temperature or slightly warmed. It tastes best the day of, but can be eaten the next day if stored airtight.
Olive Oils Compliments of Dressed by an Olive