Omg!! Eat, drink & be berry!! 🍷🫐
Black Bear Farms Baby Bear Fruit Wine is a blend of raspberries & blueberries.
This drier wine with a bit of sweetness was fantastic with pork chops & blueberry compote! 👍😋
Black Bear Farms Baby Bear Fruit Wine
This wine was conceived by blending Papa’s Red and Purple Raspberry with Mama’s Blueberry. Making this a drier wine with a bit of sweetness that brings out the true flavours.
Pork with Blueberry Herb Sauce
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- 4 boneless pork loin chops
- 2 cups fresh blueberries Vegetables Compliments of Lee and Maria’s Market
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tbsp minced fresh parsley
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp butter
- 1 tsp minced fresh thyme or 1/4 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp fresh sage or 1/4 tsp dried sage leaves
- 1 tsp olive oil Olive Oils Compliments of Dressed by an Olive
- In a small bowl, combine the garlic, pepper, salt and cayenne; sprinkle over pork along with drizzle of olive oil.
- In a large ovenproof skillet coated with cooking spray, brown pork chops. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 10-15 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°. Remove pork and keep warm.
- Add remaining ingredients to the pan. Cook and stir over medium heat until thickened, about 8 minutes. Serve with pork.