Sunday drop…Stop & drink a Rosé!! 💕
👌Patio date night with Aleksander Rosé!!
Aromas of strawberries in cream and nectarines dance from the glass of this Baco Noir based Rosé. Velvety fruit flavours continue through the finish.
A great complement to spinach salads, grilled vegetable sandwiches, chicken alfredo and fresh fruit.
Open Face Grilled Vegetable Sandwiches
- 4 slices Gluten Free Whole Grain Bread Little Northern Bakehouse
- 1/2 cup Havarti Cheese
- 1 small zucchini Compliments of Lee and Maria’s Market
- 1 medium red onion Compliments of Lee and Maria’s Market
- 1 green bell pepper Compliments of Lee and Maria’s Market
- 1 yellow bell pepper Compliments of Lee and Maria’s Market
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes cut in 4
- 1 bunch chives
- 1 tbsp Garlic olive oil Compliments of Dressedby an Olive
- 1 tbsp Jalapeni White balsamic vinegar Compliments of Dressedby an Olive
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat BBQ to 425 degrees F.
- Thinly slice all the vegetables, about 1/4 of an inch thick. Toss the vegetables with olive oil and place in skillet. Drizzle with balsamic vinegar and sprinkle with salt, pepper.
- Cook at medium heat for 10-15 minutes.
- Top each slice of bread with Garlic Olive Oil and Jalapeno Whitebasamic vinegar. Toast the bread till golden brown.
- Top the Toasted bread with vegetables and cheese.
- Place the sandwiches on the grill and cook at 425 degrees F for about 5 minutes, until cheese is melted.
- Serve and enjoy